Dr. Darshan Hiremutt has completed his BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in the year 2002. In his BDS, he achieved a certificate of honor for securing highest marks in the subject of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Later on, he secured 2nd rank in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam and completed his Masters in Oral Medicine & Radiology during which he conducted advanced research on Temporomandibular Joint.
Currently he is working as Assistant Professor at Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Pune. He has both national and international publications to his credit. He has exclusive Oral Medicine practice in Pune & PCMC with special expertise and proficiency in
- Diagnosis and treatment planning of complicated dental cases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-healing ulcers in the mouth.
- Diagnosis of white patches in mouth.
- Diagnosis and treatment of precancerous lesions and conditions ex. Leukoplakia, Lichen planus, Oral Submucous Fibrosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of Temporomandibular Joint disorders.
- Diagnosis of Atypical facial pain, Neuralgias, TMJ pain.
- Diagnosis and treatment of non healing ulcers:
- Traumatic/Aphthous ulcers
- Diagnosis and management of Vesiculobullous disorders
He has lectured extensively in the state and national level conferences, presented articles in various specialty journals and attended many national and international conferences.
Also a Consultant at ENHANCE-Centre for Head and Neck Rehabilitation
Certified Tobacco Intervention Initiative Specialist Counselor.