Dr Rahul and Dr Supriya are extremely caring and friendly.They are very thorough in explaining things and take enough time with the patients to understand the problem and give the best treatment. I highly recommend both the doctors for kids as well as adults.
I have been consulting Dr. Rahul for the past 1 year for both my daughters.My younger one who is 6 yrs old had many cativites at the time of my first consultation. Dr. Rahul, very patiently looked into the problems and resolved it one by one in the course of time.He is very kind and very caring and works with kids in a very friendly way that they will not feel any sort of discomfort during the procedures.Very few Doctors possess this quality.Smile Bay is a place where my kids never hesitate to come as it is also filled with fun toys and got good ambiance. Now I could surely say that I don’t have any worries regarding my kids dental issues.
My 5 year old daughter is very fond of Dr. Lodaya. She would be happy to visit him. He would make sure she was fine with the procedures and took great care of her teeth recommended good stuff n care for her teeth.
She had carries and required some treatment.
At times he would not take the normal cavity filling price shows he is not money minded but patient care is more important to him.
Even now while I’m in USA he has been guiding me and showing care for my daughter, it means alot in today’s world.
My daughter would eagerly wait for the gift she would receive on every appointment.
Dr. Rahul we would like to express our thanks for all the treatment of our Daughter Ishita. You did it in fantastic way. She is also very happy for all the process you are following like Cartoon going on while taking treatment and surprise gift after every successful sitting. After your treatment she started eating chapatti as she can chew it properly. Many thanks to you
- Limit frequency of meals and snacks.
- Help your child brush and floss regularly.
- Avoid sticky foods (fruit rolls and sticky dried fruit).
- Make treats part of meals.
- Choose nutritious snacks.
- Do not reward or bribe your child using candy or other unhealthy foods.
- Ask your doctor about medications that may cause a dry mouth. Saliva is necessary to wash away food.
- Some medications are high in sugar. Brush teeth after using them.
- Avoid high carbohydrate/sugary sports drinks or juices. Most fruit juices are high in sugar and low in nutritional value.
- Baby teeth are important as they not only hold space for permanent teeth but they are important to chewing, biting, speech and appearance.
The entire Treatment was Planned, executed very smoothly and systematically taking our daughter in confidence.The Ambience, Play Station and Interaction with Kid was very good. Thank you for your patience and treatment. Overall I feel that this is the best place for all kind of Dental Treatment for KIDS.